Do you want to get a good introduction to ultimate before you start playing as a 3rd grader? Would you like to keep your skills sharp as you prepare to compete in middle school?
If so, then you should sign up for the 2nd annual summer youth league in Seattle! It’s happening on the 5 Wednesday evenings in July and they had awesome t-shirt designs last year! The format of each 1.5-hour evening is 30 minutes of instruction/practice and then two 25-minute 5-on-5 co-ed games.
Registration is due on June 14. As of early June, they are about half full.
- Sponsored by Seattle Riot and Team Ultimate Camp
- Individual or buddy sign up
- Location: Rogers Playfield on Eastlake
- Time: Wednesday Nights in July, 5-6:30PM
- Age: Players entering 3rd through entering 6th
- Cost: $50 – all funds support the league (t-shirts, fields and gear) and any remaining funds support Seattle Riot in their trip to Italy this summer for the Club World Championships!!
- More Info and Registration: https://sites.google.com/site/seattleteamultimatecamp/elementary-club-league